Oh my gosh, y’all! I thought this day would never come! This is the first year that I have had to wait to release my fall calendar due to sports schedules and let me just tell you– it was BRUTAL! It’s so hard to have to tell all of you that I’m still waiting on kids schedules. Thank you SO much for your patience in waiting for a fall family session in prosper (and McKinney) to go out!
Below you will find three options for your fall family session! Coming soon-– What to wear for your family pictures this fall!
Mini Vs Signature Fall Family Session
Let’s talk a little bit about which session is right for you! I know it is tempting to book a mini because they are “quick” and cost less. However, really think about your children’s age & personality before you choose a family mini! Personally, minis don’t usually work well for us. For example, I have one very shy child who takes time to get comfortable in new places and another one who has autism and is a little unpredictable! Full sessions work best for us so that we are not rushed and stressed about getting a good shot in very little time.
With that said, I strongly encourage you to consider ages & personalities in your family before making a decision.
Mini Sessions are best for:
- Older Kids
- Kids who can “perform” for the camera quickly
- Dads 😉
- Moms who are okay with less variety and really looking to nail a Christmas card
Signature (full) Sessions are best for:
- Children who need time to warm up
- Toddlers (especially those who are more unpredictable)
- Moms who like variety and more candid photo opportunities
- Getting all the different groupings! (Family, siblings, mom + kids, dad + kids, mom + dad, individual kids!)
- Families who would like to borrow from my client wardrobe
- Families who would like input on the location
Signature Family Sessions
Fall is everyone’s favorite time for booking family portraits. This year, I am making it super easy by adding a calendar that you can use to book your own date! Click below for a list of available dates!
Family sessions are $795. The retainer of $200 is due today with the remainder due at the time of your session. If you are interested in an indoor family session at my studio, reach out to me here.
Signature Family Sessions include:
- Up to one hour (usually more like 30-45 minutes depending on kiddos)
- 25 digital images
- Use of my client wardrobe
- Choice of location options in Celina, Frisco, McKinney, Dallas, and Grapevine
SOLD OUT! MINI Fall Family Sessions
Next, AHP family mini sessions will be held in the Prosper or Celina area this fall. The exact location will be detailed when the session gets closer. Mini sessions will be on October 24th and are $395.
Family Minis Include:
- Up to 15 minutes
- 10 Digital Images
That’s all for today! I do have one more family mini that may release next week! 🙂